Thursday, October 28, 2010

How Can YOU Tell?

How are your prayers answered?



Roles of the Holy Ghost

The Holy Ghost works in perfect unity with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, fulfilling several roles to help us live righteously and receive the blessings of the gospel.

He "witnesses of the Father and the Son" (2 Nephi 31:18) and reveals and teaches "the truth of all things" (Moroni 10:5). We can receive a sure testimony of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ only by the power of the Holy Ghost. His communication to our spirit carries far more certainty than any communication we can receive through our natural senses.

As we strive to stay on the path that leads to eternal life, the Holy Ghost can guide us in our decisions and protect us from physical and spiritual danger. 



To Read More


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Fairport, New York, United States
So, currently I am serving a Full-time Mission in the New York Rochester Mission. I go home in December and then I'll be going to school at Paul Mitchell. I have the GREATEST family, which I get to have for all eternity which is awesome. And, I pretty much LOVE my life! What a blessing!