Saturday, October 30, 2010

My FAVORITE District

We just had transfers again. 'Transfers' come every 6 weeks and we have the opportunity to move to another area within our mission or stay where are were for another 6 weeks depending where the Lord needs us. Each District is usually divided into 3 or 4 different sets of missionaries and they work together to help the work go forth in their areas. This was the picture we took of our district just a few days before a few were transfered.

Starting at top left: Sister Jones, Me; Sister Brent, Elder Elrey, Elder Harris, Elder Campbell, Sister Stoker
Starting at bottom left: Elder Erwin, Sister Holm

We lost Sister Stoker and Elder Harris and Elder Campbell this transfer. But they are where the Lord needs them and they will NEVER be forgotten.
Added on the left: Sister Brinkerhoff

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Fairport, New York, United States
So, currently I am serving a Full-time Mission in the New York Rochester Mission. I go home in December and then I'll be going to school at Paul Mitchell. I have the GREATEST family, which I get to have for all eternity which is awesome. And, I pretty much LOVE my life! What a blessing!